This match in its entirety is realistic so I'm not understanding

Discusión sobre tecnología de vehículos 100% eléctricos
Nanling

This match in its entirety is realistic so I'm not understanding

Mensaje por Nanling » Sab Ene 09, 2021 2:19 am

However, a huge deal breaker for me purchasing NBA 2k20 at the first place (which is why I skipped 2k19) is the addition of the WNBA. I am a long time Libertys enthusiast and was excited finally for 2K21 MT their inclusion.I've been combing through advice regarding the new game and I have not seen the WNBA mentioned everywhere except from a speculation article.

Does anyone know if the league will be included because if not I might as well just finally play 2k20 but when they are I'd be activly looking into upgrading in a month?WNBA will reunite, and will even have its own career style. No news on if you will be able to use a female my participant in the park yet.

Its a very unbalanced nonstop simulation basketball match. Why wouldn't they just allow female personalities to do exactly the same thing? This isnt real life. They've moved away from attempting to balance or make this game with any sort of realism. Let them girls hoop and all yall insecure dudes get your pride hurt being dunked on almost lol.

It's not about pride, but it is about WNBA players actually being unable to dunk in real life. I simply wonder how they'd explain that one. Either way memes will be madeIt is a simulation game really. It may not seem like it thats what thid game is licensed to be.I agree completely, hopefully they have found someway to make it more fun than just my livelihood.

This match in its entirety is realistic so I'm not understanding why it matters when everyone is nice and dandy with the current state of the match? They do not need to explain anything I gave up on 2k being a simulation experience a long time ago. People already throw out memes so what is the distinction lol Its certainly about pride and insecurity for many of you. This isn't real life it is a video game.

They havent released any helpful info yet, but I'm willing to Buy MT 2K21 bet they'll keep the WNBA inside. . .who knows though, a great deal of people bashed onto it as being worthless content to the masses which took up development resources over stuff most people play.

Responder