Try out NBA 2K21's brand new gameplay controllers using its demo in 2 weeks

Discusión sobre tecnología de vehículos 100% eléctricos
wfuuopy

Try out NBA 2K21's brand new gameplay controllers using its demo in 2 weeks

Mensaje por wfuuopy » Jue Ene 07, 2021 2:02 am

Seriously, if you put video of NBA 2K21 side by side using NBA 2K20 I would challenge you to mt nba 2k21 spot the gap in the graphics. That means last year's flaws have taken over: players still look great, but out of the superstars such as Kawhi Leonard and LeBron James there is something a little generic concerning the designs. Some faces have too little detail and remarkably large players such as Shaquille O'Neal (who is rostered about the"All-Time Lakers" squad available in the demo) don't own the same type of enormous existence they do in actual life.

Luckily, the more time I spent with all the new shot-stick mechanic, the more NBA 2K21 began to separate itself. The new shot meter, which requires preparing shots rather than simply time them, is utilized completely with the right analog stick. It needs a straight pull downward (or upward, when driving toward the basket) and then centering the stick inside of the sweet spot on the tube. Not only did I find this new shot meter vastly harder, it also fixed a handful of other problems I've had with NBA 2K for years.

First and foremost, I never need to worry about accidentally throwing up a shot when I am attempting to make a dribble move. Pulling back to the analog stick and holding it there will lead to a shooter, while any flicks or alternative faster motions will result in a rotational movement. The new shot meter opens up the right-stick to be used completely for dribbling moves, which includes the capacity to size-up or use escape dribbles. Everything feels a whole lot cleaner, which is a wonderful change for a series where things were starting to feel overly cluttered to restrain.

The shot-stick mechanic also feels just like a direct answer to issues with latency online. Even though the demo doesn't feature the capability to play online games, it's easy to see a future where many online players will use the aimed shot meter rather than the older timed meter (which is still available via the X or square button). Instead of attempting to guess how much latency there will be with every jump shot, it ought to be a good deal more efficient to pull back on the analog stick and aim the shot rather.

Still, aiming shots is unquestionably the harder of the two options as matters currently stand. I am eager to have a brand-new skill to learn, but it is good to have options available. In just five games (the max the demonstration allows), it's hard to get a sense for exactly how much things have changed. It does seem clear to me that the new aim-meter mechanic is going to be divisive and could potentially alter the internet experience in important ways. Some smaller problems have seen some improvement, but most of the legacy gameplay issues remain current. It's clear that this is nowhere near the franchise's biggest step ahead, but the shot-stick alone is sufficient to cheap Nba 2k21 Mt open the doorway for tons of possibilities.

Responder