Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Openworked Steel 25829ST.OO.0944ST.01 Replica Watch

Discusión sobre tecnología de vehículos 100% eléctricos
swisswatch

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Openworked Steel 25829ST.OO.0944ST.01 Replica Watch

Mensaje por swisswatch » Vie Mar 19, 2021 10:14 am

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo Extra-Thin 15202PT.OO.1240PT.01 Replica Watch

Brand :Audemars Piguet

Range :Royal Oak Jumbo Extra-Thin

Model :15202PT.OO.1240PT.01

Case material :Platinum

Case size :39 mm

Movement :Self winding

Crystal :Sapphire

THICKNESS :11.8 mm

Functions :Chronograph, hours, minutes, small seconds and date

Dial Color :Green

Water resistance :50 m

Strap :Platinum

Year :2021

The case shape :Polygon

Love Pets this year's new table, stick your wallet!

Wattrans a year's most lively new month is almost open, yesterday, Audemars Piguet took the lead in this year's new products, rabbits participated in the global online conference.

In the first time after the new product exposure, I sent the watch to the reader group. From the feedback from everyone, this time, I did detonated the market - one of the two eyes illuminated with desire.

Interestingly, just one hour in my message today, readers gave me a position, he was preparing to fly Chengdu, straight to the AP shop, in order to buy things, you really fight.

Today, the rabbit will first pick a few pieces, let everyone enjoy it. One thing can be sure, our wallet can't help.Richard Mille RM 50-03 McLaren F1

As for the money, don't ask me this question, I am only good at spend money), how to buy, I will have this matter.

First of all, the brightest thing in the new product this year is the collection of green lines - this color is not more common in love, so naturally.

Among them, the top theme has the highest green line C bit, which is the royal oak oak, auto-upper chain time code table 26331.

It is 18K gold and green dial, still a classic "Grande Tapisserie" large grit

Some people exclaimed: Green King Di (Rolete) finally became alternatives, watching suddenly felt not fragrant ...

It seems that everyone is quite whispered to Green Coat Crazy, this will find the airport?

The dial "Audemars Piguet" is made of 24k gold through electroplating deposition

It has a diameter of 41 mm, which is equipped with Calibre 2385, self-producing automatic upper chain movement, with 18K gold automatic set.best replica watches

In addition to the 18K gold stone, this table attached with a green calf skin and a green rubber strap, three styles gave everyone.

The second block became a highlight, of course, 15202 of the platinum green surface - Royal Oak Series "Jumbo" automatic upper chain ultra-thin watch.

15202 Because of its classic two-pin design, and ultra-thin dress comfort (8.1 mm thick thickness), it is extremely sought after

The key is that the 39 mm size is also very suitable, and this time is presented to the radiosurgosh green. This design is also adopted in the 15202 series of watches.

As always, "Audemars Piguet" is located under the 12 points of the dial, "AP" is located at 6 o'clock.

This table is equipped with the automatic upper chain movement of the self-produced Calibre 2121.

Finally, a few green oil, the big guy - 3 royal oak series automatic upper chain floating gyro high quality replica watches.

These three diameters are 41 mm, with radial "Evolutive Tapisserie" grilled green dial. Among them, 18K rose gold, limited release.

The remaining two are titanium sheets, and 50 pieces and 15 (emerald green meter) are limited separately. Titanium sheet, but the lap is 18K white gold, inlaid 32 long-step shaped cut grandmother (total weight is about 2.41 carat)

From the green sheet, the AP is definitely a rhythm of explosion. Throwing the Green Gold 26331 Don't talk (after all, in the car is the cheapest), for many consumers who are ready to upgrade to the flying wheel, this green surface design can not resist.

Taxi is sold into explosions, and the AP is really large.

Code 11.59, I am very optimistic about a new series, last year's performance is very colorful, this year is designed to do new attempts - 2 new tables Add ceramic material.

These two tables are 18k white gold and 18K rose gold, and the dial is a deep gray, seemingly colorful routine, but last year, the two-color two-color design, this time it is expressed in new ways. replica Patek Philippe Aquanaut Watches

It is mixed with a black coating strap and a rubber coating is added to the small kraft liner surface. The mystery is made of black ceramic in the surface of the watch and the octagon case.

Ceramic housings are made of love and Bangerter. Bangge is a Swiss family company specializes in making precision components with advanced ceramics, tungsten carbide and other superhard materials.

This part is of course very test. The largest challenge in ceramic parts is about 25% of the material during the sintering process. Therefore, it is necessary to use a high-precision diamond tool to perform hard processing, polishing the geometric surface, polishing the satin, and finally take the expert hand.

It is equipped with the Calibre 4401 movement of love, autonomous, with a guide post wheel and flying feature, and you can restart the timing without pressing the stop and zero button.

In other words, the exquisiteness of our naked eye has spent a lot of energy.replica Breitling watches

Look at the table, still 22K rose gold 摆 陀, plus "Japanese tile", "Brushed grinding and" pearl circle "and other hand-carrying, together with the details of the AP for Code 11.59.

It has 70 hours of power storage

I have repeatedly praised the texture of Code 11.59 in the past two years. At this point, there are many people who have never seen the real table pointed to the rivers and mountains. I want to emphasize that I am still determined by my handless time - this is a very worthy of love, I, I It has also become one of the series of lovers.

This time, I don't accept the refute.

Just talking about the Calibre 4401 movement of love, others, is in 2019, in the new Code 11.59 series.

And this year, the Royal Oak Automatic Loop Time Code Table also replaced the new movement, the model is 26239.

Still 41 mm diameter, 18K rose gold case, there is a blue dial, divided into two types into metal straps and crocodile skin, we first appreciate the metal belt version.replica swiss watches

There are also brown disks, which is also a version of two straps. Ai Ti repeat has updated the dial design, reversed the position of the minute silent side, and the position of the hour timing side, more eye-catching effect, the date disk location is closer to the inner lap.

This year, there is a new table of offshore. The new table of AP this year is actually only a part, and there is a new cooperative work. It will be officially released next month, and there is still a surprise in the future.

This year, I loves to the new table, it is even more in the year.

The head effect is today, has a trend that cannot be stopped. There is a reader to say: "I love each other now I feel good, I want ..."

This strong emotion has similar performance on several major head brands.

Many readers ask, how to buy, or that sentence - walking down from ourselves to themselves and easy to start. After all, for most people, buying a table is a marathon, which is not a thing, at least I think it.https://www.chronowrist.ru

Responder