Can we even watch our staff from this year in MM21

Discusión sobre temas generales relacionadas con la movilidad eléctrica
Nanling

Can we even watch our staff from this year in MM21

Mensaje por Nanling » Sab Ene 09, 2021 2:21 am

No more Madden cash move. No more score. No heritage team. No scores would be the operative word . . .there needs to be some heritage component or some thing we can perform during madden futures. Wow. Each of the grinding should at least give something. In years ago you could get gamers and fill in your team for next season. It is Mut 21 coins true, those were fine bonuses were not they. But certainly you didn't grind all year to get a couple elites next time around. No but as someone that didnt begin this season before the TOTD promo came out it feels rather useless. The console versions don't vanish when a new version comes out... You're comparing apples and oranges.

Can we even watch our staff from this year in MM21? It sounds to me as if everything is getting declared, in that case I don't see a point in playing any more this year. So what are we linking our account for when we don't get heritage team, season score, or madden money? They have that. Might as well get a 100 OVR out of it. Right? This will eliminate a lot of players. Wait. Thus madden money does not carry over? It says that linking today will provide the 100 ovr package, but I linked. Can I still get it? Red said on Discord the benefits for linking will go out at 4pm today so guessing in the event that you've already connected they will appear. Does that include those who linked a couple of months ago? If already connected it should be fine. Just check to be sure EA account is connected. It is from the 4th quarter tab at the shop.

So basically Madden Mobile 21 is a giant"go screw yourselves community" how can you possibly think that this was going to make players happy? More to the point, why couldnt you tell folks months ago that MC wouldn't not carry over? Since it would cause them to lose lots of in purchases. Remember they are a scum company. Oh yeah I get why they waited til the last minute. It just really sucks. Unfortunately I believe they will get away with it forever cuz most of us enjoy footbal and mobile games. Nah when 2k eventually comes out with a mobile football game we are going to have the choice to jump the boat should they continue to deal with us like this.

I hope so but I dont believe 2ks game will be similar to madden. They have to make an arcade style game, much more like nba jam or older school NFL blitz. EA has exclusive rights to"simulation"style football games so while I expect you're correct I think the games will be to similar. It's all good. Overdrive is only about as arcade as it is possible to cheap Madden nfl 21 coins get so it's not like EA completely cares about simulation mobile football. I have the identical question. Leagues would be the only reason I'm still playing. It's not necessary to download the MM21 app if there aren't any leagues (or something equivalent) Why would not there be leagues? I know it's a new app, but it is not like they're developing a whole new game.

Responder